Entrepreneurs are a special breed – they see what could be and then put their heart and soul into making that happen. They are dreamers who use controlled risk to build their venture. In this article in Inc., Tom Asacker author of the book ‘The Business of Belief,’ talks about characteristics that he thinks great entrepreneurs share. They:
- Believe: Great entrepreneurs believe in themselves keep pushing to achieve their goals instead of going out and getting that ‘safe’ job.
- Empathize: Great entrepreneurs have the uncanny ability to see the world from the perspective of their customers.
- Observe: Great entrepreneurs are observers of human nature and human behavior.
- Obsess: Great entrepreneurs never rest on their laurels or think merely in terms of incremental improvement.
- Win: Great entrepreneurs have a laser focus on winning.
What other characteristics do you think great entrepreneurs possess?