In case you forgot about dear ol’ Santa and the treat that every good boy and girl should leave out for the kindly gent – well, here’s a simple yet tasty recipe that you can whip up at the last minute.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups corn flakes
- red cinnamon candies
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
- Add corn flakes cereal. Stir until well coated
- Using 1/4 cup dry measure coated with cooking spray, evenly portion warm cereal mixture. Using buttered fingers, quickly shape into individual wreaths.
- Dot with cinnamon candies.
Or you could just run out to the store and pick up a tray of cookies!
Tags: cornflake wreath cookies