Private Screening Went Swimmingly

Hey everyone! Sorry my reply came so late. It’s been a busy week and I have some great things in store for you in the coming days.

What I wanted to tell you today was how great the private screening of Worlds Apart went. The night started out with a meet and greet with some snacks. As soon as Chuck (our Chancellor) took the stage you could tell that everyone was clinging to their seats with anticipation. After Chuck spoke, he invited a couple more people up to say a few words, one of which was the Director of Worlds Apart, Michael Huber. Mike talked about the process of making the film a bit and then had a few of the project leads come up and talk about their experiences on working on the film.

After the talking was done, Michael Huber introduced the film and the lights faded down. I wont say too much about the film because I’m really not supposed to, but I will say that what I saw was amazing and I couldn’t believe it was student work.

The impression that I got from around the room was that everyone’s reaction was similar to mine, astounded. After the film was finished Chuck opened the floor to questions and everyone stuck around to talk to the crew.

It was a very magical night overall and I am sure this film will take the festivals one by one.

-Zombie

Tags: , , ,